Pastoral Logotherapy IV: Assist in Man’s Search for Ultimate Meaning – With Dr. Scraper
Faculty: Dr. Randy Scraper (Profile)
Description: Further logotherapeutic approaches to facilitate growth and transformation through activation of creative, experiential and attitudinal values will be presented. Overcoming meaninglessness, despondency and despair in the unavoidable vicissitudes of life will be addressed. The focus will be on activating client’s inner strengths, choosing life with meaning that leads to psycho-spiritual well-being and reaches toward ultimate meaning – God.
- Man’s Search for Ultimate Meaning by Viktor Frankl
- The Feeling of Meaninglessness by Viktor Frankl
- Viktor Frankl’s Logotherapy: Method of Choice in Ecumenical Pastoral Psychology * by Ann V. Graber
- Any pertinent supplemental materials suggested by the instructor or selected by the student
* Texts indicated by an asterisk will be sent to students free of charge as pdf files following registration.