Sister Carole Riley, CDP, Ph.D.
Sister Carole Riley, CDP, Ph.D. is Visiting Professor of Music and Spirituality. She was born in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania and was trained in piano performance and music education receiving both a B.S.M.Ed, M.M., and M.A. from Duquesne University in Pittsburgh where she taught until 2017. Dr. Riley entered the international community of the Sisters of Divine Providence and taught for several years before accepting a faculty appointment at her alma mater where she received the Presidential Award as a distinguished alumna for community service leadership.
- Roman Catholic
- Sacred Music
- Pastoral Counseling
- Formative Spirituality
- Spiritual Direction and Supervision
- Thesis Supervision
- Project Consultant
- Sacred Music Advisor
- Online Courses
- PCC 502 Avoiding Burnout as a Professional Pastoral Minister
- MUS 503 Conflict Management Skills for the Pastoral Musician
- MUS 511 Music: Congregational Singing Fostering Spiritual Growth
- MUS 514 Spirituality for the Pastoral Musician
- SPI 505 Integrating the Dynamics of Ignatian Exercises with Formative Spirituality