- Complete the Undergraduate Portfolio Requirement. Students must develop and submit an Undergraduate Portfolio with the application form to provide evidence of five or more years of post-high school, professional-level paid or volunteer work experience in a social service ministry or faith community.
- Official Academic transcripts, educational records (sent directly from the issuing institution), or copy of high school diploma are to be submitted to the Office of the Registrar upon formal application. Applicants must hold a high school diploma, GED or equivalent for all undergraduate programs.
- A ministry statement is required of all applicants. This statement should express the applicant’s own personal commitment to the program chosen and why the applicant feels it would serve his/her professional or personal needs. Ministry experience should be described in detail as part of this statement.
- Two letters of recommendation are required for all degree programs. These letters may be from a professional colleague, former teacher, member of the parish, or ministry professional. One or both of the required letters of recommendation must verify five or more years of ministry experience.
- A non-refundable application fee of $65.00 must accompany the application.
NOTE: A completed application file includes the application form, undergraduate portfolio, ministry statement, two letters of recommendation, highest degree transcript/diploma and application fee.
Applications are accepted throughout the year. Evaluation of applications takes approximately two weeks