- Only those who have been in ministry for at least five years may apply. (See Ministry Defined) Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent for master’s programs and a seminary/graduate degree from an academic or professional institution for all doctoral programs.
- Official Academic transcripts or educational records (undergraduate for master’s applicants and seminary/graduate for doctoral applicants) are to be sent directly from the issuing institution to the GTF administrative offices.
- Applications are accepted and processed throughout the year. Evaluation of applications takes approximately two weeks.*
- A ministry statement is required of all applicants. This statement should express the applicant’s own personal commitment to the program chosen and why the applicant feels it would serve his/her professional needs. Ministry experience should be listed as part of this statement. This is the central core of any application. For a definition of ministry, please Click Here.
- Two letters of recommendation are required for all degree programs. These letters may be from a professional colleague, former professor, lay member of the parish, or ministry professional.
- A non-refundable application fee of $65.00 must accompany the application or may be paid by visiting our secure payment website.
* NOTE: A completed application file includes the application, ministry statement, two letters of recommendation, highest degree transcript and application fee.
Applications are accepted throughout the year.