Ann V. Graber, D.Min., Ph.D., D.D.
Ann V. Graber is Professor of Pastoral Logotherapy, Fellow, founding Director of the Graduate Center for Pastoral Logotherapy and recipient of the Doctor of Divinity (honoris causa) at the GTF. Ann grew up in Europe, was educated in Austria, and later continued her higher education in the USA. She studied Dr. Viktor Frankl’s Logotherapy, the Third Viennese School of Psychotherapy, culminating in the Diplomate Credential from the Viktor Frankl Institute of Logotherapy (1993). She joined the Institute as a professional member and mentored many students. Her particularly innovative contribution to the Institute has been the “Distance Learning” outreach and participation in developing an English language curriculum in Dr. Viktor Frankl’s Logotherapy.
- In January, 2014, Dr. Ann V. Graber, Professor of Pastoral Logotherapy, then Director of the Graduate Center for Pastoral Logotherapy, received an HONORARY MEMBERSHIP CERTIFICATE in the International Association of Logotherapy and Existential Analysis at the Viktor Frankl Institute Vienna. The lifetime accredited membership was bestowed in recognition of her excellent work for the cause of logotherapy and its propagation worldwide.
- LogoTalk Radilogotalkshownotes.blogspot.com/o Interview (scroll down to Interview #49, January 12,2013)
- Graber Radio Interview (Topic: Near Death Experiences, January 19, 2013)
- Viktor Frankl’s Logotherapy: Method of Choice in Ecumenical Pastoral PsychologyAvailable in Paperback (2004) and as an E-Book (2010) Hardcover book In Finnish translation, Viktor Franklin LOGOTERAPIA (2004)
- The Journey Home — Preparing for Life’s Ultimate Adventure Available in Paperback (2009). Hardcover book in Finnish translation, Matka kotiin (2011).
- The Journey Home — Preparing for Life’s Ultimate Adventure as Audio Book on four CDs (2011)
- Journey to your Interior Castle (CD) – Transformational Imagery for personal growth, healing and transitioning — from the book The Journey Home. Music and narration by Mark Madsen (2010)
- Foundation Theology – Faculty Essays for Ministry Professionals (issues 2004, 2006, 2008, 2010, 2016 contain articles by Ann V. Graber). Edited by John H. Morgan
- Clinical Pastoral Psychology by John H. Morgan with contributions by Ann V. Graber, et al. (2012)
General Areas of Interest
- Interface of Psychology & Spirituality/Religion
- Ecumenical perspectives on secular spirituality and religious faith
- Near-Death Experiences and their life-transforming impact
- Creative Imagery to facilitate healing through heightening awareness
- Ministering to people in psycho-spiritual distress
- Integration of Psychotherapy and Spirituality
- Pastoral Logotherapy
- Life & Death on the Continuum of Consciousness
- Online Courses
- Liaison between the Viktor Frankl Institute, a P.R.I.M.E. Affiliate, and the GTF
- PLO 506 Near-Death Experiences and their Life-Transforming Impact
- PCC 510 On Grief and Bereavement
- PLO 500 Pastoral Logotherapy I: Introduction (if specifically requested)
- PLO 500-4 Pastoral Logotherapy IV: Assist in Man’s Search for Ultimate Meaning (if specifically requested)