Graduate Certificate Programs
GTF certificates are graduate-level, non-degree programs designed for ministry/social service professionals seeking to increase their knowledge and competency in a specific area of study. Each certificate requires the completion of an online curriculum tailored to the student’s specific interests and needs. Whether for personal enrichment or professional enhancement, GTF certificate programs provide a flexible and affordable opportunity for in-depth, specialized graduate study.
Each certificate requires completion of five online GTF Online Courses (formerly E-Tutorial) courses (15 credits) of the student’s choice in the corresponding area of study.
- Graduate Certificate in Theology
- Graduate Certificate in Pastoral Psychology
- Graduate Certificate in Canon Law
- Graduate Certificate in Mediation
- Graduate Certificate in Leadership
- Graduate Certificate in Spirituality
- Graduate Certificate in Pastoral Logotherapy (click link to view this specialized certificate offered through the Graduate Center for Pastoral Logotherapy)
- Postdoctoral Graduate Certificate in Clinical Psychotherapy (click link to view requirements of this specialized certificate)
A GTF certificate costs $6,000. This is paid in five installments of $1,200, with payment due before registering for each course.
Students who apply for a completed certificate toward a relevant GTF degree will receive a $6,000 tuition reduction.