Jeanette Banashak, Ph.D.
Jeanette Banashak is Visiting Professor of Spiritual Direction. She is an educator, author, spiritual director, and retreat leader with an interfaith/interspiritual focus. She holds the Doctor of Philosophy and the Doctor of Education from the Graduate Theological Foundation. Dr. Banashak’s dissertation focused on the interrelationship between creativity and contemplation. A former professor of Ministry and Creativity, as well as Spanish, Jeanette is the co-founder and lead teacher of The Spiritual Guidance Training Institute, a forward-thinking organization that provides education and certification in inter-religious and interspiritual direction (and PRIME partner of The Graduate Theological Foundation).
- Spiritual Direction (Guidance) in English and Spanish
- The Enneagram as an Interfaith Tool
- Creativity Studies
- Interspirituality and Culture
- Cultural Intelligence
- Interreligious Pilgrimage
- Mindfulness in Education
- Teaching as Sacred Activism
- Online Courses
- SPI 503 Creativity and the Inner Life
- SPI 504 The Enneagram: Nourishing Inter and Intrapersonal Relationships