The Graduate Theological Foundation (GTF) is an educational institution that offers students the opportunity to complete coursework directly through the GTF, in the form of online, distance, or on-site study. The GTF also identifies and endorses programs and venues throughout the U.S. and abroad where students may complete the academic requirements of their degree program. Students work at their own pace within the timeframe of their degree programs. Both professional level (praxis-oriented) and academic level (research-oriented) graduate degrees are offered.
- Master of Business Administration in Pastoral Planning and Church Management (M.B.A.)
- Master of Mediation (M.Med.)
- Master of Pastoral Counseling (M.P.C.)
- Master of Religious Education (M.R.E.)
- Master of Sacred Music (M.S.M.)