The Graduate Theological Foundation enjoys affiliations with:
Department for Continuing Education (OUDCE)
Formalized in 1994, the Graduate Theological Foundation’s affiliation with Oxford University allows students at the GTF the opportunity to complete part or all of their graduate studies during the Oxford Theology Summer School of the OUDCE hosted at Christ Church College, Oxford. Click here for program details.
Centro Pro Unione – Rome
For over two decades, the GTF has enjoyed an affiliation with the Centro Pro Unione in Rome, an ecumenical research and action center engaged in education. Our affiliation allows students at the GTF the opportunity to complete part or all of their graduate studies during the annual Summer Course at the Centro Pro Unione. Click here for program details.
P.R.I.M.E. (Partnering Resources in Ministry Education)
This special type of affiliation allows students to earn their degree from the GTF by completing all or most required coursework through a P.R.I.M.E. affiliate. Institutions designated as P.R.I.M.E. provide specialized curricula for specific degree concentrations in programs such as the Doctor of Ministry, Doctor of Psychology and others. At P.R.I.M.E. institutions, GTF students may complete all or most of their Unit of Study requirements for their degree programs. The following institutions and organizations have been invited to participate in the GTF’s P.R.I.M.E. program. They have been selected on the strength of their educational programs and quality of training faculty. To this distinguished roster of P.R.I.M.E. institutions, other institutions and programs are periodically added based on the GTF’s ongoing assessment of educational training opportunities relevant to our students. Those institutions have the advantage, by virtue of their affiliation with the GTF, of offering their training for the GTF’s degree programs in their own facilities.
- Alamance Institute for Pastoral Counseling
- Blue Lotus School of Mindfulness Arts
- Center for Religious Education and Musica Sacra
- Christian Contemplative Spirituality Institute
- Institute for Psychodynamic Pastoral Supervision, LLC (IPPS)
- Dominican Center at Marywood
- The Guild for Spiritual Guidance
- Hartford Family Institute
- International Institute of Theological and Tribunal Studies, IITTS
- Society of Catholic Social Scientists
- The Spiritual Guidance Training Institute
- Tao Fong Shan Christian Centre
- Viktor Frankl Institute of Logotherapy
- Worklife Institute
- West Virginia Institute for Spirituality